THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sad...weakling me... must grow to be stronger... going to gold coast in dec, shld b happy but cant go band camp... so i m upset... cried. Today's prac was terrible... perc jiayous. Feel kinda hopeless after all he said but... Nothing will stop me from reaching me dreams... No one can stop me. Lord, give me the strength and wisdom. I need to believe that I can achieve as long as Lord Jesus Christ is with me... 人的脚步为耶和华所定,人岂能明白自己的路呢?(smth like that from Proverbs 20:24)... So i must trust in the Lord and have faith that He has a wonderful plan ahead for me... hence I will not be able to understand now what is going on now... However I shall lay my burden on Him, for He shall pick me up whenever I fall. For He loved me first, and therefore I love Him. Thank you Lord...


The Lord is my friend, my master, and my Father. May I continue to grow in faith.


-tingli

0 comments: