THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

I cant stand it any longer... why do only sad things for the past repeat itself? Why must i go thru this torment one more time? was the previous one not enough? was do biased people still survive in this world? why is there so much unjust,unfairness and prejudice happening on/against me? I cant understand what I've done wrong... why? WHY? WHY? I know that God has a plan for me, like He used to have one for my previous torment... but why do i have to go thru this process over again? I guess perhaps God's plan for me is really beyond my comprehension. Argh no one would understand how I feel... No one would truly understand how much all these means to me... No one, there's no one...

I no things wun go my way, but why must it go in a totally opp way? torment, sadness, unfairness, unjust, prejudice, anger, wronged, biased, uncomprehendable, unexplainable... more than these words can describe the situation I'm currently in... Once again, I shall prove to all of you out there that you made the wrong step... I will prove you all wrong!



- dun wanna type my name >:(

0 comments: