Well, it has been long since I posted here... Life has been everchanging... Band took up most of my time cause I willingly gave it off and piano is getting the least sadly :( Haiz must change my attitude le... Well friendship problems as per normal... always existing... Well recent times are just band band and "I-dun-understand-trigo" so yep half good and half bad. Well got a trustable at least :D A nice one whoc always ":D" me -.- haha!
Guilty for not having devotion time regularly... Sort of as if I'm 三分钟热度 sad :( GUILTY TO ALMOST EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE :( Whats wrong with my life... LAcking God's guidance bah :(
Well gotta get on with life so beeps to the spirits reading my blog -.-
beeps,
tingli
Friday, July 23, 2010
i need you there for me... Ting Li at 7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment