THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

finally i get the full story... well at least i can now concentrate on growing and changing to become what God favours and of course doing His work:) Also, I can now concentrate on music and academics... :) well today was half and upset day bah... saddening facts I realised in band, so i have to chiong!!! jiayous! and well the other cant be said...but I am willing to sacrifice for the better of others and not myself. Sometimes we have to learn to give and not only take, in our lives... I guess I've got lots more to learn thru my whole life. Failures and disappoinments keep coming, more and more each time, but I've got to learn how to face it. Thank you Lord for being by my side guiding me all along... I wouldn't have been able to endure each fall without thee, Lord.

Sometimes it is better to have no very close fren then having close frens who give bad influence... dun worry I'm referring to none of you ppl I know, just a word of "wisdom" and randomness from me:P trying to survive each fall with a greater determination to stand up and move on:)


self motivating and emoing,
weirdo me ehs? tingli...

0 comments: