well feeling really sick n tired of all these... why do i come across all these hurts? making me distracted and I m losing my focus alr! haiz dun no how to cheer up... memories were meant to be beautiful but it ends up killing an innocent heart... sorry going into emotions quite alot now... dun no but just doesnt seem to find a lasting source of happiness... like it is all temporary. Everything, anything and everyone... nothing seems to last without change... i no i m getting really emo here but i really cant help it. But i no i must control... if not this will affect my studies!
"Lord may I pray to you to really help me overcome these obstacles... I hope that Lord you would give me the strength to stand up again after I fall, and Lord may you help me to gain focus in whatever I do and not get so troubled over emotional things. Like Lord you have mentioned, lay the affection on the the things above and not the things on the Earth, Lord help me obey your words... Lord I know that I have been leaving your words so Lord may I pray that you would be me once again back into your words and remain a true and real christian, not just one who claims to be a Christian...Dear Lord let me learn to love one another, Lord give me the knowledge and strength to be able to obey you commands and your words. May you Lord continue to guied me throughout my life. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen."
k end of post, really getting deep and serious thots these days... so sorry if you din like my posts but that is wat blogs are for--- to spill your feelings like in a diary... ( Btw, sorry wun change blogskin until free... cant b bothered to copy and paste and link all the ppl again...)
strengthless, sick and tired,
tingli
Monday, June 1, 2009
i need you there for me... Ting Li at 6:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment