Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Well firstly, congrats to 1F!!!!!!!! 1F really really did prove that we really rule this year!!! haha:)
We all started out as starngers from diff schools but now so bonded a class!!! We rock together as one united class!!! I really cant believe it, time flies, just in a blink of an eye, we become so close frens with each other and even achieved the "BEST CLASS OF THE YEAR"!!!! I start thinking back about the beautiful n unforgettable memories, both sad n happy, they are all precious to me... well I really hope we r able to bond even more next year, and of course, maintain our position as the BEST CLASS OF THE YEAR!!!
We all started out as starngers from diff schools but now so bonded a class!!! We rock together as one united class!!! I really cant believe it, time flies, just in a blink of an eye, we become so close frens with each other and even achieved the "BEST CLASS OF THE YEAR"!!!! I start thinking back about the beautiful n unforgettable memories, both sad n happy, they are all precious to me... well I really hope we r able to bond even more next year, and of course, maintain our position as the BEST CLASS OF THE YEAR!!!
i thot i should include some random pics from this year...so there it is above! :)
Oh and i love my pet!!! that very unique CUTE WHITE FURRY BUNNY!!!! haha that person no who he is haha :) yaya it is a he haha and ppl who no... kip quiet :) and u no wat???!!! i m his evil owner and he is my evil pet... haha lik owner lik pet :) ok n somethings we share in common...
1.we both cute cute de:)
2. we both musical:)
3. lastly we both TALL!!!he about 173 plus plus, i 170 :) haha
ok gotta go sleep le :) little cute white fury bunny lets go to sleep le :) haha...
gd nitey peeps:),
tingli :)
i need you there for me... Ting Li at 6:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment