THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, July 17, 2008

finally i m updating.... thx ppl for visiting my blog hahaz....

these few days were great, so happy to dance with some of u all.... I believe in zheng lao shi's heart we'll b the best even if we dun get in.... high possibility we dun get in sad to say.... :( but I m very glad that I choreographed for the class.... so happy hahaz that ppl dance wat i choreograph.

I believe many of the fotinians at first not happy with their roles. I'm so sorry. I didn't go into deep thots of ur feelings... i was selfish :(.... ok i apologize to all of u all. Mayb i was too action le. haiz... sorry, will try change.

But, i believe we all will do our best for zheng lao shi. Haiz now for crap....

Well it was really great to dance with the shuai n cute guys.... hahaz ok guess who.... rmb, i'm crapping ok..........i tell u all lah. It is Wei Lu and Adalric... hahaz Weilu good at stunts and Adalric is a natural cool guy!!!! hahaz....帅呆了!!! how? how? how? hahaz... n jeniece is pro.... i must admit.... haiz some things cant be stated in blog... sianz. It was real fun watching the 15 of u dance.... but I think the others dance well too.... i mean the "group 2 n 1".... hahaz chicken dance n "I've got nerve"... so shuang....

Great thing that adalric n some others r so enthu bout dancing!!!! hahaz... feel satisfied lah. i thot i was the only one looking forward to dance sessions, din no addy was too!!! haha best frens think alike :P yay we love dance!!! :)


To end.... 1Fotini rocks lah.... so obvious!!! hahaz :)

Updated,
Ting li :) muacks...

0 comments: