Today was the second day of the dhs band camp... Oh well its not really a camp but we go there for 3 days. Yesterday year 1s percussion juz slacked in the band room listening to the seniors play... but today, we got two lovely seniors!!! haha:) Well one was Lynette and the other was.....(forgat her name le... oh no!!!) We were actually invited to perform with our seniors tomorrow for their lunch time concert...Actually I was so excited but then we ended up juz playing in our own way with unneccessary instruments....So because of some reasons, I decided that I'll rather not stay back to perform as we are juz doing nothing but making "music". Haha, I've better things to do... Bowling is up next tomorrow!!!! So excited to bowl and see my 6A ROCKERS!!!Looking forward to tomorrow........... :)
(I really dislike to hav ppl not replying my msg at tat time they read it.)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
DHS Band Camp!!!! Slackinzzzzzzzzz.....
i need you there for me... Ting Li at 5:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HI
DIS IS BENEDICT.
I ADDED U ON MY BLOG.
www.themadbatof6a.blogspot.com
ADD ME!!!
Post a Comment